by whitney marie

Baking and sewing, two of my favorite things. I am in no way an expert on either but I am certainly on a journey to be the best that I can be in both. This blog is a way for me to document the things I learn, my crafting successes (and failures), and hopefully showcase my growing talent. If you see anything you like, requests can always be made. Thank you for taking the time to visit and enjoy!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Next Purchase


If you like to bake and are at all interested in cake-decorating, you need to buy this book ($16.50 on Amazon). My friend Alicia sent me an email about it today and I was amazed at what is apparently relatively easy to re-create.  I can't wait for my copy to come in the mail and try some of these out.  Here are just a few examples of how creative this lady is...






Buy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment